- The 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye Lens is a high quality ultra wide angle lens. It gives an immense field of view – 180 degrees ,with a 12mm field of view.
- The optical construction of the lens is 11 elements in 8 optical groups including 2 aspherical and 3 ED elements for optimum optical performance.
- The aperture consists of 10 diaphragm blades with apertures available from F2.8 to F22.
- The 8mm fisheye features the latest generation multilayer anti-reflection ultra multi-coating (UMC) to minimise flare and ghosting. The integrated lens hood also helps to reduce flare from behind the lens.
- Due to the very large depth of field produced by such a small focal length lens, focus can be easily achieved by simply setting the approximate distance on the lens scale. As with all manual focus lenses for critical or in very close focus situations you can use Live-View to fine-tune the focus manually.
- Fisheye lenses are also popular for special effects use where distortion, exaggerated perspective, or extreme depth of field are desired.
180 wide angle of view
Ultra multi coating (UMC)
Focal length: 8mm
Optical construction:11 element in 8 Groups
Minimum focus distance:0.1 meter
Image sensor size:APS-C
Angle of view(AOV): 180°
Size: 58mm x 53mm
Sony E Mount Camera:
A6000L;NEX-6; NEX-6L; NEX-6R; NEX-7; A3000; A5000; A5100; A6000；NEX-C3； NEX-3N; NEX-3R; NEX-F3 K；NEX-3；NEX-3L; NEX-5，NEX-5N； NEX-5A；NEX-5T;NEX-5L; NEX-5C；NEX-5K；NEX-5R; VG10，VG，VG30，EA50
Remarks: It works on SONY a7/ a7S/ a7R/ a7 II/ a7S II/ a7R II series in APS-C lens mode only. Not suitable for Full-Frame mode.
Macro 4/3 (M4/3) camera : -Panasonic: GX8,G1，G2，G3，G5，G6，G7; GF1、GF2、GF3、GF5、GF6; GM1、GM5, GM10, GX1、GX7、GH1，GH2，GH3,GH4,BMPCC -Olympus:EPM1; EPM2; E-PL7，E-PL1，E-PL2， E-PL3，E-PL5；E-P1， E-P2;，E-P3，E-P5; E-M1, E-M5, E-M10
Fuji FX camera:
X-T10, X-A1，X-A2，X-M1，X-AT;X-M2，X-E1，X-E2，X-Pro1，X-T1 ,X-T2
8mm f2.8 fisheye lens x1 (Please choose the correct one for your camera)